Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Proverbs 14:26 A Tri-Shutter Card

 Hello friends...  Happy Wednesday!!  Today I'm here sharing my last project as the May Guest Designer for Word Art Wednesday.  This month has just zoomed by!!  I'm so thankful for Karen for inviting me to join the team this month ... was wonderful and such an honor... and it also got me away from the 'puter and into my craft room which I've missed!  :)

This week's FREE DIGI is Proverbs 14:26 that I used on my tri-shutter fold card.  I was itchin' to do another one of these for a while now, so I decided this was the week.  Here's a couple more views
 I added a li'l tag up top to write my recipients name or a simple "For You" and a larger pre-printed label on the inside red layer for writing my personalized message.  The layered flower on the front was cut from real Cedar Wood paper and Spellbinders dies.  The rest of the paper & butterflies etc. was from a card kit.
Hop on over to the challenge blog to see who are fabby sponsors are for this week and see the Team's beautiful creations to help inspire you in this challenge *Ü*

Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Judy said...

Wow..this is stunning. Love those colors, and I'm going to have to give this fold a try. Nicely done.

xo

Kelly L said...

Beautiful job, Kris! That is a lovely verse, and looks terrific as a tri-fold card. I should try this again too. Created one in a card class once, but I never tried it on my own. Thanks for the inspiration!

Faye said...

Kris, your shutter fold card is truly amazing. Not only is it unusual and creative, it is also very beautiful.

Karen Murray said...

Beautiful card, Kris! I've really enjoyed seeing your creations this month!

Kathy W. said...

Gorgeous card sis!! Love the colors and the embellies :)

Stephanie said...

FANTASTIC!! I love tri-shutter cards and you knocked this one out of the ball park. It's beautiful!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Kris,
Such an artist you are. All your work is stunning. I love trifold card but can never get them decorated as well as you do.
Thank you so much for being a guest designer with us in May, your work inspires.
Abundant Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous, Kris!! I love the wood paper flower!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the rich pattern combinations in your designs. Blessings!

Traci M said...

Kris, the beauty of this card is just breathtaking...I love your floral borders and how you utilized the papers on this gorgeous creation!! I have not made one of these cards in such a long time...but they sure do make a big impression, at least yours does!! I hope you are doing great, thinking of you and hugs!!