Friday, May 03, 2013

New Release Day at M5D!

Happy Friday everyone!!  You’ve got to see all the pretty new things at McMahon Five Designs today!  Plus, we give a big warm welcome to two lovelies, Debbie and my sister, Kathy as they have joined our DT!! 
From Millan.Net

I’m going to show you 4 of my newest digis & paper sets and samples using them (by the DT) – but remember to hop over to the M5D Blog to see everything being released and more by the team!  You won’t be disappointed!!  :)



Card by: Kathy



Card by: Sue

Card by: Christine



Card by: Sue


Card by: Sue

Card by: Kelly

I’m so giddy with excitement to see others creating with my own li’l digis!  And I’m very thankful to Sue at M5D for carrying some of my lines, “Imagine That! Digis by Kris™ and Bella’s Beauties™  *Ü*   More also available at my store HERE.
Let me just remind you that if you buy the Rose Blessings set or Rose Blessings colored set, you can enter your creation at my Progressive Freebie Challenge blog by May 14th and you will receive the next challenge image FREE!! 
Have a great
From Millan.Net

3 comments:

Sparkle Smith said...

Such lovely cards!

Debbie said...

Your images and papers are so pretty!! I'm so looking forward to playing with them!!!

Cassandra C. said...

Wow! Your own digis! You're rockin' and rollin', they're awesome! The ladies cards are beautiful.