Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May Guest Designer at WAW

Happy
From Millan.Net
Today is my debut as Guest Designer for this month at Word Art Wednesday... many thanks to Karen for the invite and to the team for the welcome!

In case you didn't know, Word Art Wednesday is a challenge blog where you can enter any creation that uses some kind of "Word Art" - a sentiment, Scripture, initials, etc.  

They always offer a wonderful FREE digi of a Scripture verse or encouraging saying for you to use if you wish, but it is not required.  This week's freebie is 
For this first week, I went digital in the way of two Scrapbook Pages of my girls when they were babes.  This first one is of my youngest daughter Madalyn (Maddy).  She was our preemie, born almost 7 weeks early.  The top picture was her first professional pic taken just after she got her feeding tubes out, around 6 weeks. I love this verse - tells us just how precious all children are to our Heavenly Father.  


The sweet baby girl digi on the lower right is my hand drawn digi of Maddy.  She's available in my shop, as well as a baby boy version HERE.

My next page is of my oldest daughter Carly's Baby Dedication at church when she was about the same age... 6 weeks old which was almost Christmastime.   It was very special as our pastor who dedicated her was also her grandpa  (lower right).

Hope you'll come join the Word Art Wednesday Challenge this week!  We usually have a few sponsors, so pop on over to the challenge blog to see who they are :)

10 comments:

MaxineD said...

Two beautiful pages of two beautiful baby girls - well done Kris, and congratulations on the DT position.
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy W. said...

Awww so cute!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

It is such an honor to take out children/grandchildren to be dedicated to the Lord. Your pages are truly beautiful. I think that hand drawn image of Maddy is superb.
Carole

Saints Rule! said...

Awesome job! So excited to work with you this month! Blessings...

Lori

Faye said...

Both entries are really inspirational. I love your photos of your daughters. So beautiful. The hand drawn digi is fantastic.

Bridget said...

Beautiful scrapbook pages Kris!

Debbie said...

Sweet pages, Kris!! Your digi of Maddy is beautiful!!
That's so special that your father/father-in-law dedicated Carly!! My hubby is a pastor and I know every baby dedication is special but it's an extra blessing when it's family!!!
Congrats on the guest DT spot at WAW!!

Rea said...

Darling layouts, with lots of fun bright colors.

Gemiel said...

Kris, what beautiful pages!!! I always get excited when I see scrapbook pages at Word Art Wednesday. :) I'm excited to be working with you this month and look forward to seeing more of your pages and cards. Blessings!

txexperiment said...

Really sweet. Thanks for sharing!