Friday, March 22, 2013

Imagine That! now at M5D

Happy Friday everyone!!  Today is the official debut of my digi line, Imagine That! Digis by Krisat  McMahon Five Designs, along with another new illustrator, Ryan of Draw Me a Daydream!

Here is this week's New Releases...


Card by: Sue



Card by: Kristine




Card by: Kristine

Card by: Kristine




Card by: Sue




Card by: Sue

Card by: Michelle P




Card by: Michelle P

Card by: Michelle P

Card by: Michelle P




Card by: Michelle P

Card by: Michelle P

Card by: Michelle P

I also want to say, if you purchase the Easter Frame (outlines OR color) and enter my Progressive Challenge at Imagine That! Blog, you will receive the next challenge image FREE!  You have until next Friday to get in on the current challenge.  Have a wonderful Weekend!!

4 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

Congrats Kris! Your paper and digi lines are beautiful! I can't wait to see what will be *in store* for you! :)

Christine said...

Kris, your new digis and papers are so awesome!!! I can't wait to make something! I think I'll use your paper for a project with the BCA image!!! Your Easter card is so beautiful and I love your little girl!!!

Diane said...

Love your new digis and papers, Kris. Congrats on the big debut! I'm so very, very happy that your designs are alive and well an"moving out day" so lots of activity on the home front!

MaxineD said...

These are fabulous designs Kris - I wish you all the best with them.
Blessings
Maxine