Friday, March 15, 2013

Build Your Own Locket with O2

Have you seen these gorgeous customizable lockets by Origami Owl?  If not, I'd like to introduce you to them as they are beautiful, affordable and you can literally "build your own" by choosing from a variety of chains, lockets, charms, birthstones, dangles & plates that represent you!!

I'm having my first online Launch Party at Facebook now thru Easter and I invite you all to come join me!  If I get 4 or more to order a necklace by Easter, everyone who orders will get their name into a drawing for a free dangle, charm or plate of your choice!!

You can go directly to my Origami Owl Website to see all the choices available and start building your own!  Maybe you'd like to buy a li'l tag necklace for your daughter or granddaughters for Easter... or a customized locket for yourself, mom, grandma or daughter for Mother's Day *Ü*

What I love about these lockets is that they are held together by a strong magnet and you can open them up and change out the charms whenever you'd like!  *Ü*  

Here's a chart to show the some of the charms available... however a few of these are discontinued like some of the awareness ribbon colors.  Also available are beautiful engraved plates, birthstone gems, hearts and silver kids with the birthstone in them, and more!    

No comments: