Friday, February 15, 2013

Today's the Day ~ Freebie Challenge

Today I'm kicking off our first "Progressive Freebie Challenge" over at Imagine That! digis by Kris" blog!!

Here's how it'll work...  I'll post a new digi on the 1st and 15th of each month and that will be the "challenge image" for you to use.  Just use it in a creation and link up to our challenge post.  If you have a blog or online gallery, we also ask that you please link to our challenge post.  If you don't have a blog or gallery, you may email me your creation and that will count.  There's no other challenge to go by, just use the free image!!

Everyone who enters our challenge WINS!  You will receive the next challenge image FREE (it will be emailed to you)!!  So I encourage you to start now while the image is free.  For those who come in after the first challenge has ended, they can still jump in and play if they purchase the challenge image in the store... then they will get the NEXT challenge image FREE!  :)  See how that works??!!  Sound FUN?!!!

Here is our first challenge image....
 (I'm showing the watermarked versions - please hop to our challenge blog to grab the Free non-watermarked version)


also available in the store...

Hope you'll join me in this fun new adventure!!  Have a beautiful day  From Millan.Net

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Yay! What a fun first image Kris! I can't wait to play along although I'll have to be linking up via SCS. :)

Traci M said...

What fun, Kris!! Congrats on starting this up; I hope to play later next week when I get back home!