Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Boys + Bikes = Happy!

.... well unless your bike all of a sudden hits pavement, flings you over the handlebars and puts you in the ER with a chunk of chin missing  (that really happened to my nephew several years ago.  Poor guy!)

Anywhoo... my nephew Matt inspired my latest digis Matt's Bike & Damon's Bike, available now in the store! Or you can combine them together to make a cool "Friends" card like this...



And please don't forget.... I just started a Progressive Freebie Challenge HERE!  I'm really hoping this sparks interest from those digi lovers out there, so please tell your friends about it and hope to see YOU on the challenge blog!

6 comments:

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Cute digi's, Kris! Congrats and good luck on your new line and challenge! Hope its everything you hope it to be. :) {{hugs}}, Sue

Lorie said...

I like, like, like that you have boy digis already! The bike thing is cute! Such a happy card...love it!

MaxineD said...

What cute images Kris - love the vibrant colours, and I hope your store and challenge go well.
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie said...

Great digis!! This is a fun card!
I've been sick this week, but hope to get some time this weekend to play along in your challenge!

Leanne ... said...

What a darling card with the bike. Your cards and digi's are always so cute and colorful. I always enjoy stopping by for a visit.
Hugs...Leanne

Judy said...

Super card for the boys. Love all the colors.

xo