Thursday, January 17, 2013

You Are My Sunshine... Freebie

Welcome friends and happy Thursday!!  Today I'm up an hour early to make my daughter's lunch ~ she's going to meet a bus at the H.S. and leave town for Honor Band.  Only 8 were selected from her school... we're so proud of her *Ü*

Anywhoo... today I'm sharing a card I created with my own digi that I drew, can you believe that one?!?!  I'm the type of person that when  someone suggests I know how to do something and I really don't, I take that as a challenge and I jump in with both feet and try it.  That's how I started creating digi papers, and that's what motivated me to try drawing a digi.  So I present to you my very first girl digi... what do ya think?  


I've also designed a really cute set for Daydream Designs™ that I'll be showcasing here on my blog this Monday for our "Hearts" Blog Hop!!  So I hope you'll come back to see that and do the hop... there will be freebies and one will win a $20 Gift code to spend at Daydream Designs!  

Speaking of Freebies... I've decided to offer you this lady for a limited time, so grab her while you can!!
**Freebie Expired**  You can now purchase my whole set called "Sunny Blessings" at Daydream Designs!!


 If you create with her, please leave me a link ~ I'd be so tickled to see what you made!  *Ü*


Card Supplies: 
Digi ~ Kris Breach: "Umbrella Lady"
Paper ~ M5D:  Lily Bee Designs "Buttercup"
Dies ~ My Favorite Things: rolled roses and flourish
Charm ~ Inky Impressions:  heart


7 comments:

Jovan said...

Lovely card!

Ardilla said...

What a nice card!
Thanks for sharing your digi :)

Patti P. said...

Kris, she is gorgeous! Looks like a self portrait to me. Your paper piecing is lovely as well as the entire LO design. Thanks so much for sharing.Your talent is amazing.

Helen said...

You did GREAT! Congrats on your new drawings! They are awesome! Thanks for sharing her with us! I love your yellow & gray card, too! I used to sing that to Zac when he was little and he loved it. Oh, did I mention that I love your new blog look??? It's adorable! Have a blessed day! ~H

Judy said...

Wow..super digi stamp hun! WTG you!!, and you made such a lovely card with it.

xo
Judy

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the digi stamp Kris and what lovely card!

MaxineD said...

Beautiful card Kris - and thanks so much for the beautiful freebie - she's gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine