Sunday, January 13, 2013

Word Art Wednesday - Hearts

Happy Sunday!  Today I decided to play in Word Art Wednesdays challenge - Hearts - Anything Goes!  They offer a free Scripture or encouraging quote as a Word Art digi every challenge and this week's is from Psalm 51:10...

 I used my new Spellbinders Nesties dies along with this Flirty Valentine digi from the  Pretty Little Things line at McMahon Five Designs.  I printed her on Neenah Environmental Desert Storm cardstock and colored with my Prisma color Pencils.  I don't use a blending solution (don't have any, lol) but I'm fairly happy with the results.  M5D also carries Neenah Classic Linen Red Pepper cardstock, which I also used here.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a wonderful week!  *Ü*

9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Kris: This is the cutest card I've seen all week using our word art (Ssshhhhh! Don't tell the others...LOL) It's just SO sweet! I love the little girl/image, the hearts, and the delicate frame work. Absolutley stunning! Thanks for sharing with us, and please come back soon to join us!
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lorie said...

Wow! That is cute and pretty all at the same time!

MaxineD said...

Very pretty card - love how you have coloured you wee lady, and the scripture is beautifully showcased.
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

This is so sweet, Kris. You did an amazing job coloring with your Prisma pencils. I try but it doesn't come close to yours and Michelle's creations. Love how you dolled her up!! Cute image. Glad to see you at Word Art Wednesday too. We appreciate having you there!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Kris, your card is so sweet. The young lady is adorable and you have done such a lovely job of coloring her.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Lozzapops said...

This is beautiful Kris - hope you are keeping well :) Laura xx

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Beautiful, Kris! Love the new spellbinders dies. The sentiment is so perfect for this stamp!!

Judy said...

What a stunning card!! The coloring is gorgeous, and I love the sentiment.

xo
Judy

Seleise said...

beautiful coloring! absolutely adorable card!