Friday, January 18, 2013

Where Your Treasure Is...

Happy Friday!!  Today is "Flashback Friday" at McMahon Five Designs!  Each of the designers are showcasing an older digi or stamp to inspire you.  I've chosen this beautiful digi by Shawne (Studio 313) called Cherry Blossoms, and added a verse to it.  I colored with Copics and added some orange glitter to the centers.  (I'm really loving my new Spellbinders dies, can you tell??)  *Ü*
Hop over to the M5D Blog to see what the others created... and be sure to sign up for the newsletter so you can get inspiration, coupons and freebies!!

That's it for today!  If you missed it, you have just a li'l while longer to grab my free digi in my post below.  And come back Monday for a fabulous blog hop!!  Have a great weekend everyone!!

7 comments:

Patti P. said...

Kris, this is my favorite design from them and one that I have used in the past but never in anything like your beautiful color palette. Thanks for the inspiration and stretching us to look outside of the box. Your dies are the perfect light touch with this image.
Have a great weekend.
Patti

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh girl....share with us, please!
Karen

Seleise said...

gorgeous!

Pamela said...

Oh my, this is amazing. It's like a work of art. I often put special cards like this that people send me on an easel so I can enjoy it.

MaxineD said...

Kris this is beautiful - love the orange and blue colour palette, and the verse is a fabulous addition.
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly L said...

Beautiful cherry blossom image, colored so lovely, and I really like the die cuts you used for layering as well. Hugs, Kel

Becky said...

This is stunning Kris. I love this die and what a beautiful image.