Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Valentine Release at Daydream Designs

Today we're releasing several beautiful new digis sets and matching digi papers at Daydream Designs... just in time to start creating for Valentine's Day next month!!  I should point out that I'm sharing with you the colored versions, but the digi sets are also available in outlines only for those of you who love to color!  *Ü*




 
 



 
Can't wait to see what you'll create!!  You can share your Daydream creations with us on our Facebook Page HERE  ~ Happy card-making!!
 
 
**The Accessories set and most of the digi paper packs were created by me (Kris Breach) using the colored digis from the Sending You Love digi set and some elements from Pixel Scrapper. All digital stamps were drawn & colored by Diane Noble.  All images & papers are copyright protected by Daydream Designs**

3 comments:

Kathy W. said...

These are so cute!

Marlou McAlees said...

Happy new year Kris!! what an amazing release from Daydream, Diane is one talented lady and so are you :) xxx

Helen said...

These are so awesome! I love your new blog header, too! And, those uber adorable hats! I wish I was a hat wearer!