Saturday, January 26, 2013

FREEBIE - with New Digi Line

Hey there!!  How's your Saturday going?  Here, it's the normal Saturday... computer time, took the dog for a walk, showered, computer time, throw in some laundry, go grocery shopping, computer time, crochet an owl hat someone ordered, dinner... and prolly more 'puter time!  lol.  I'm setting up a new Facebook page today... not for my new Digi Line though... for something else I have in the wings.  I will announce that in a couple of days... you will LOVE it!

I wanted to pop in here today to show you the FREE digi paper pack I made up to match the girls in my new digi line that went live yesterday!!  For a limited time (a week) everyone who purchases any of my new digis will receive this paper pack FREE!!  To see my line of digis, visit..

Outline versions are only $1.95 ea. - great for those who love to color images!
Colored versions are $2.95 ea. - great for quick cards... just print and add to card!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Can't wait to see what you are up to on FB! You go girl :)

Lorie said...

Love, love, love Kris!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful papers Kris!

Judy said...

Hi Kris,

As one of your new DT co members of Daydream Designs, just wanted to stop by and say hello, and to let you know that I am now a follower.

I'm super excited for you and your new line of digis. Really looking forward to creating with them.

xo
Judy