Monday, January 28, 2013

Design Your Own Living Locket!

Have you heard of Origami Owl yet?  It's a (direct sales) jewelry company that puts the art of designing your own "story locket" in your hands!!  Every locket tells a story... what's yours?  You pick from the assorted chains, lockets, charms and dangles to create a customized necklace that's meaningful for you.  And I can help you get started!   I'm now an official Origami Owl Designer *Ü*  With Valentine's Day just around the corner... you might want to hint to your hubby... or I would be happy to email him your wish list if you'd like!!  Or maybe you'd like to give a li'l gift to your daughter or mother to show them how much you love them?  You can peruse my Origami Owl website and place an order thru that, or you can contact me with any questions or suggestions.  Also, if you'd like to host an online party, there's great hostess rewards (free jewelry) in it for YOU!  

Would you like to see more locket combo ideas??  Come visit my O2 Facebook page and check out the album "Sample Lockets".  I've seen friends design anything from baby themed lockets to cancer survivor "hope" themed, to gramma's li'l blessings, to hobbies & vacations, to just cheering on your favorite sports team!  What's Your story??  

In addition to lockets, they also have Tag necklaces with inspirational word charms.  I particularly love the "I am... Enough"  and "I can Inspire" necklaces for my teenage daughters.  
I'm excited about this new business.  This really is gorgeous jewelry that you can design yourself!  So I hope you'll take a look at my website... I'll bet you'll fall in love with them as I did.  I'll pop in here every now and then to hopefully inspire you with a new story locket too.  OH... and every locket comes with this beautiful li'l pouch for storing...  really makes a nice gift for a loved one or for yourself!  :)  



3 comments:

Maria A. said...

Hello Kris: On today's news letter from you, there is this announcement about the Origami Owl charms and lockets, etc. I think this are amazing and I would love to purchase them to make gifts to my family and friends. When I went to log in they asked me about the number of my designer but I don't have one so, if you can give me some advise on how to create an account I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you so much for any help you can give me, this charms and the idea of creating this pretty jewelery is wonderful.
Have a great day.
Maria.

Judy said...

This is super awesome..these are fab!! I'll have to do some saving, as I'd love to have one.

xo
Judy

Debbie said...

These are wonderful!! I will definitely check out your website!