Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Carly's Flowers & Lots of New Dies

From Millan.Net
Happy 2013!!  Did you all do something fun to celebrate last night??  My daughter had a friend overnight, made pizza, sang karaoke and played games, and they stayed up til... 8:00 this morning (whoa! are they gonna be tired later today!)... and my husband, other daughter and I got cozy on our bed in my room and watched "We Bought a Zoo" and then went to bed.  I couldn't stay up that late as I was on day 3 of having the flu.  Finally feelin' a bit better today though.

 I wasn't planning on posting today, but Jacqui from The Digi Garden gifted me some cute new digis including this one named after my daughter called "Carly's Flowers" so I knew I wanted to make something with her right away ~ she's new in the store today here!  I also got some new Spellbinders dies for Christmas so I used a few to make this one.  What do you think?  (a li'l overboard?? lol)... well, I think it's pretty cute!  *Ü*

If you follow The Digi Garden on Facebook you'll get to see lots of fabby cards by the Design Team and see what's new in the store!  They also have "FRIDAY FREEBIES" so be sure to follow their page for updates!
Have a wonderful, crafty new year!!From Millan.Net

12 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Kris,
Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Oh My Goodness !!! This is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love what you've created with " Carly's Flowers "...Love the cute little smile you've given her LOL. Fab die-cuts, layout, love the colour scheme you've used. Coloured to perfection as always. Thank You so much for this Gorgeous creation Kris. Have a lovely day.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Kathy W. said...

Cute card Kris! Love the colors and for a second I thought Carly drew this up!! hehe. Love it:)

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful card Kris! Sorry to hear you were ill, but glad you are starting to feel better!
Happy New Year!
Shanna :)

Beth said...

absolutely adorable Kris.

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling!

MaxineD said...

Awww - not good that you have had the 'flu :-( Hope the rest of your year is better than the start.
love your card, and the fact that you tied it all together by using the same dp on the layers.
Blessings
Maxine

Lorie said...

Ummm...scuse me, that image is adorable! Your card is, as usual, just amazing! I hope you are 100% soon! HUGS!

Diane said...

Oh, this is just too sweet, Kris! How special to have a girl named in Carly's honor! She's precious...and so is the real Carly! Glad you are feeling better and got to have a little fun with those fab-o dies. Gorgeous!!!

Traci M said...

OOh...I see those dies, I remember you telling me you were getting those...love the mix of dies also and what an adorable image in honor of your daughter!! Happy New Year, Kris, and hope you are feeling all better by now!!

Leanne ... said...

Same to you Kris....wishing you a blessed adn happy New Year! Get well.
Hugs...Leanne
P.S. CUTE card!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Sweet image and I love the Spellbinder dies!!

Judy said...

What a lovely card with beautiful colors and a stunning design.

xo
Judy