Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog Hop #3 - Love Lifts You

From Millan.Net
Welcome to this stop on the Daydream Designs Blog Hop where the theme is HEARTS!  This hop will go through Thursday, 24th.  A $20 Gift code to the store will be awarded to one random blog hopper who comments on all of the designer's blogs, plus there are freebies for everyone (at end of my post)!!!

If you didn't start at Diane's blog, you'll want to go here.  At the end of my post you'll find a hop order so you don't get lost.
Exciting News!!!  I'm now a Digi Artist/illustrator at Daydream Designs   So today I'm showcasing my newly released digi set, Love Lifts You - Color ... also available in outlines here Love Lifts You - Outlines.  (I do plan to come out with another set of hot air balloons with various designs, so keep an eye out for those.)

This set is versatile with 4 different sentiments and the outlines come with a blank middle so you can add your own sentiment or even paper piece it!  Here are my samples...

For the first 2, I made center step cards...
 side view...


For the next two, I used some of the fabby crinkle ribbon, gifted to me from my sweet bloggy friend and owner of Daydream Designs, Diane ~ Thanks again Di, I ♥ it!!)
This next sentiment is from one of my favorite movies by the same title...

Here are the previews of what you'll get in each set.  The colored come with matching digi papers!
Always instant downloading at Daydream Designs *Ü*




GRAB YOUR FREEBIES!!  For this hop, Diane is gifting you with these freebies from the Sending You Love set!!  (click on each image to open full size and then save to your computer).  Enjoy, and remember to hop and leave a comment on each designer's blog for your chance to win a $20 GC!!


FREEBIES NOW EXPIRED

                           Kris - --You are Here 


♥ Happy Hopping ♥

Supplies Used:
Digis - Love Lifts You - Color digi set  (Daydream Designs)
Dies - clouds & grass (My Favorite Things); Scroll Heart (Serendipity); Heart Fence (La-La Land Crafts); Heart border & Butterfly punches (Martha Stewart)

30 comments:

Beth said...

wow girlfriend you have been busy congrats on your new job with Daydream Designs and let me tell you I just love your first installment these hot air balloons are fabulous and you have displayed them so well with your sweet cards.

Vicki said...

OMG. How gorgeous are your projects! Love them all. I've been wanting to make a stair step card. Now I have the inspiration. Congratulations on your success with Daydream Designs. You have a great boss.

Debbie said...

Your images are awesome and I look forward to more!!
Gorgeous cards!! I love these balloons and your embellishing is wonderful!!

Diane said...

Kris...this are so stunning, I could be speechless...but then, you know me! That rarely happens. I can't tell you enough how excited I am that you are sharing your talents with Daydream Designs. I'm humbled and so thrilled! You are an amazing artist...everything you touch turns to beauty. I know what you have in the wings and I'm like a kid in a candy shop...totally excited!

These are all amazing, Kris. Each one is so distictive and gorgeous. Really, they are stunning!

Thank you for being a part of the blog, and for lending your amazing talent to Daydream Designs. You make all my dreams much sweeter!

Kathy W. said...

Wow! Amazing job sis :) You are very talented and I'm loving everything you create. You inspire me everyday...keep up the terrific work.

MariLynn said...

All these cards are amazing. I especially love the one with the pink crinkled ribbon.

Amy Johnson said...

Such cute cards! I really love this set!

Helen said...

Oh, Kris, these are gorgeous! I love the vibrant colors and these balloons are adorable! I can't wait to see more of what you create for DDD! Have a blessed week, dear friend! ~H

Rea said...

Super cute cards, love all the fun colors and layouts.

Jerusha Borden said...

I am loving this new set - can not wait to use it. You are quite the crafty little thing, aren't you? Illustrating, designing, colorizing, crocheting...wow! :D Love it ALL! xox Have a wonderful week my friend!

Karen Letchworth said...

You were quite the busy little crafter for this hop. What bright, adorable cards. Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing with us all.
karen

Seleise said...

Kris - Congratulations! I LOVE your cards and your new digi set is FANTASTIC! I plan to purchase but have a question as I can't find anything on the website. Is there an angel policy on the digis? In other words, can we purchase and then use the images to sell cards and products made with your images? Thanks!

Gail said...

Kris you did a great work with that balloon set! What inspiration that is to me! Thanks for being on the hop and enjoy your day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Patti P. said...

Kris, first of all, congrats! What beautiful balloons and love that you can have them in outline or color. Your samples are gorgeous and show the sets off so beautifully.
So glad that I saw the hop on your blog as I was unfamiliar with Daydreams. They have beautiful images! Thanks for sharing....

Asha said...

Love how each hot-air balloon is so different in style

Ladybugs Mom said...

These are all very pretty. I really like the one that says Lifting you up in Prayer.

Jennipher said...

Wow Kris! I am simply blown away. I fell in love with this set when I saw it in the store last night and purchased it to use for one of my blog hop creations. Your center step cards are simply phenomenal. I love the grass border you added along with the fabby crinkly ribbon and other embellies. Gorgeous!

Traci M said...

Kris, these balloons made me smile from the get-go...but once I see them flying across a card...or floating upwards I should say...they are such heart-lifting encouragers!! Wonderful job with colors and designs...you always amaze me!! :)
I love that movie, Hope Floats, too!!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Oh my! You are one busy lady! First, those dancing hearts at the top of your post are a riot! Second, I love the tan die cut heart. That's a great die! Third, the red card is my favorite! It's just beautiful!
Blessings,
Michelle

PashaCou said...

What lovely cards, my favorite is the red one.
Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Hugs,

Lorie said...

Congrats Kris! I love every single one of your creations and SO want that new set of yours!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love the cards you have designed for your portion of the blog hop. Those sayings on the balloons are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa D.

Charlene Mitchell said...

These are all so amazing! Love your happy cards with such different designs! Absolutely beautiful!

Miesje said...

Kris, you are amazing! I love the balloons and what you did with them is inspiring! I now must have those too! I truly am glad that I am part of this.

MaxineD said...

Wow these are fabulous images Kris - love them!!Your cards are really stunning too.
Blessings
Maxine

Made by Mandy said...

Wow, so many gorgeous cards, love the hot air balloons, such a lovely set of images. Love the valentine one the best as I am a sucker for hearts :)

Thankyou for the opportunity to win a prize on your blog hop and thankyou for the freebie.

Love Mandy xxx

Stephanie said...

Kris...I LOVE this set. I can't wait to play with it. You have showcased it perfectly in your cards. Congratulations on becoming a designer. This set proves it was a wise choice.

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Kris! You are such an amazing designer/artist! Love, love these new sweet hot air balloons and sentiments! Great cards!
Sandie

Judy said...

Hey... a big congrats on being Digi Artist/illustrator at Daydream Designs...how exciting!!

Love these creations, esp. the one "life you up in prayer", and I too love Love Floats. I have it on DVD.

xo
Judy

Carole Robb Bisson said...

kris,
Considered your work showcased and then some....
Those cards are really too beautiful. The words and pictures will lift many a sad heart.
Carole
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!