Thursday, December 06, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!!

Today's my dad's 68th birthday (hence 'Route 68' instead of 66, ha!)  After trying to find a good SVG of an antique car (my dad loves buying old cars, fixing em up and selling them) I finally found one and the download had expired.  :(  Bummer!   So I printed a picture of a couple antiques in front of a barn.

Card Front:
I used some of the fabby wood paper from McMahon Five Designs on the top part and I created the striped digi paper for the bottom.  The interstate sign I cut using my SCAL.  The swirly deals on the sides are the Island Die from La-La Land Crafts and the Street Lamp on the inside is also from there.

Inside of card:

Dad just also had back surgery on Monday, so prayers for quick healing are appreciated!!

Happy Birthday Dad!!  Love you *Ü*

4 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Great card sis..dad is gonna love it. That is a great pic of old cars.

Just talked to him and he is doing better today!!

MaxineD said...

What a perfectly taylored card :-) Well done Kris.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lara said...

Awesome masculine card Kris.

Debbie said...

Awesome card!! I know my dad would love one like this! Route 68... cute!