Monday, November 19, 2012

It's a Polka-dot Blog Hop!

Happy Monday morning!  Today I wanted to let you know about a fun li'l BLOG HOP with Prizes!!  The Daydream Designs team have created some crafty eye candy using the theme "Polkadots!"

I've been working on digitally coloring some new sets and a couple of new paper packs for Daydream Designs, so I did not get in on the hop order. But you can start the hop at Diane's Blog HERE.  I can tell you there will be 3 prize packages for all those who comment on all the designers' blogs!  *Ü*

I'd also like to offer a li'l blog candy myself.. I will choose one person who leaves a comment on this post letting me know you did the hop and you will get your choice of the following digi paper packs I designed!

(my latest, coming soon to the store!)



and don't miss Diane's cute new set, Snowbabies Outlines, Sentiments, or the
(that I pieced with the Winter Chill papers)

Happy Hopping!!  *Ü*

5 comments:

Traci M said...

I love your new papers , Kris!! And look at your blog dress. This is the cutest ever, and so you!! Love it!

Diane said...

I couldn't be happier with your new paper designs, Kris! And your coloring work for the little snowbabies just knocked my socks off. You are so talented, plus you have the sweetest heart in the world. What a delight to work with you!

Beth said...

Kris you do such an awesome job on these papers and images when I grow up I want to color like you ;-).
Have a very nice Thanksgiving.

Ria said...

Ohhh these xmas papers are so my style;) totally love the colours and designs!

Hugs Ria

Kathy W. said...

You did a fantastic job on the papers and images sis, they are great!