Saturday, November 10, 2012

DigiScrap Page - B/W with Pop of Color

Happy Saturday!  We had our first snowfall of the season last night!  Time to get out the hot cocoa, snow boots, hats, mittens and scarves!  I love this season :)

Here is a page I digi-scrapped for a new black/white photo challenge at Pixel Scrapper.  I used a freebie QP Here.  I turned this beautiful picture of my daughter on her 9th birthday holding some blue daisies into b/w and then I added back in the blue flowers and blue eyes for a pop of color.  I love that effect!

If you like my page, please take a moment to go click {♥ this} under my photo and leave a comment if you'd like!  *Ü*  Thanks so much!!


Here's a pic of our new furbaby, Lacy taken this morning in the fresh new snow.  And as quick as she ran out there, she came right back in LOL.  I don't think she likes the coldness.  Maddy wants to crochet her a doggy sweater, so hopefully she'll have that before the next snowfall. 

(And Patti J... your potholders are coming!  She's just gotta sew the last two up and they'll be in the mail to ya *Ü*)

8 comments:

MaxineD said...

Hi Kris - love your new look page, and your scrapbook page is stunning. Very cute picture of your wee friend in the snow!!
Blessings
Maxine

Judy said...

This is beautiful, and I love to "look" at snow, but been in Florida way to long to be in it.

:)
Judy

Jennipher said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kris!

Leanne ... said...

Yes Kris, daughters are the flowers of life! Your daughter is so sweet at 9 years old.
And Lacy is almost as cute in that white snow. Keep on scrappin! TFS
Hugs...Leanne

Diane said...

Oh, my goodness....this is stunning, Kris! I love the effect of the b/w with the pop of digi color. You did a gorgeous layout in both samples. Also love the new look of your blog!!! ;)

Beth said...

Beautiful Kris.

Kathy W. said...

Beautiful layout Kris! Love the colors. I need a new look for my blog...hehe

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning scrapbook page!! I just love the blue and it matches your dd eyes perfectly. She is beautiful just like her mom.

Sweet picture of the Lacy in the snow!!

I hope all is well!! Been thinking of you!
hugs,
Chris