Friday, November 16, 2012

Chalkboard Christmas Photo Greeting

Good morning... It's New Release Day at McMahon Five Designs! I’ve used the new set called Chalkboard Christmas and created our Photo Greeting card for this year!  I add a ribbon and ornaments in Photoshop, and plan to print these off on glossy photo paper.   (In case you’re wondering, this photo was taken at my parents’ when we visited on Labor Day -which is why our dogs are not in the pic)  …………………………………………………You can see some gorgeous card creations using this and other new releases on our DT Blog!   ………………………………………………… Something that has me a li’l bit baffled, I switched up my template using the “simple” blogger designer one and now my labels don’t show up below my posts.  ?  Things that make ya go, “Hmmmm!”  LoL  I’m sure I’ll figure it out soon enough.   Happy TGIF!

10 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love the way you have used the M5D images here Kris - lovely family photo too.
Blessings
Maxine

Beth said...

Kris what a lovely family you have and your Christmas card is awesome what a treasure it will be to friends and family.

Judy said...

What a lovely photo, and beautifully created Christmas card.

Judy
:)

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous family shot Kris and the card you made is absolutely perfect for it. Love how the ornaments match the shirts the girls are wearing. Fabulous Christmas card xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful picture of your family and a very beautiful Christmas card!
hugs
Glenda

Kathy W. said...

Fabulous Kris...love this idea. Think I might go get it now!! Love the new blog makeover.

Lorie said...

Woah...this is so cute! Love the blog look, too!

Leanne ... said...

Wow Kiris...I love this family christmas card. So pretty with all the colors and the backyard is just beautiful.
What a BEAUTIFUL family.
Hugs...Leanne

Diane said...

Oh, this is so adorable! Love the bright picture to contrast with the chalkboard colors. Pretty sweet stuff! I know all about those "hmmmmmm" moments!!! LOL And yes, I have no doubt you will get it all figured out!!! Hugs, sweet friend!