Sunday, October 14, 2012

O, Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

♫ ...how lovely are your branches ♪  ~ That song has been running through my head all weekend!!   I can sing Christmas songs all year round... but really, aren't these branches lovely??  This is a new die from La-La Land Crafts!

Our challenge this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges is to
use an image or a die cut of a tree on your project!  

Our lovely hostess is Miesje who shares this verse:  
But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; 
I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.  Psalm 52:10

Our sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps who is offering one random player their choice of 5 digis!

Please hop over to our challenge blog and read Miesje's wonderful devotional on her Scripture choice-- you will be blessed!  We also can't wait to see what you'll create for our challenge!!  In addition to one winner, 3 of you will be chosen as our Shining Stars and will be showcased on our blog *Ü*

Have a great week!!


12 comments:

Jan said...

Love the colours and the trees.

Miesje said...

I just love the pink with brown - and the twine is wonderful with it. A beautiful Christmas card! Have a good week Kris.

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Ah Kris.....kindred spirits!! My oldest and I love Christmas music also. We are already planning meals and decorations, much to the dismay of several other family members! This is a beautiful card. I love that die! And your color scheme is great. I have seen so many pink and brown Christmas cards already this week and it is beautiful! Well done!
Blessings,
Michelle

Marlou McAlees said...

oh I love your card kris and that tree is fabulous :) x

Lee Ann said...

This is just a gorgeous tree and card, Kris! Thanks for your inspiration!

MaxineD said...

Love your colours on this card Kris, and the shape of the trees really is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

Kris...I LOVE your pink trees! That's a fabulous die and your staging of the trees is perfect. What sweet accents and embellies. A totally delightful Kris confection!!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the musical charm!

Beth said...

Gorgeous trees Kris and love the pink on this card beautifully done.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love that tree die (a must have) and your card is gorgeous!
hugs
glenda

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Kris - this is perfect for this weeks challenge! I love the colours you have used and that tree - the shape is wonderful! Fabulous as always!! {{{hugs}}}

Leanne ... said...

This is so sweet Kris. I love that tree and the pink paper with it.
Hugs...Leanne