Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Son is Shining

Hello.  It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Central Oregon... however this photo was taken by my daughter Carly earlier this week.  The area fires made for a beautiful sunset!  I love the rays of light bursting from behind the clouds.  No wonder Jesus is referred to as the "Light of the World!"

Today starts a new challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges.  I did not get a project made for it today but I wanted to invite you anyways to pop over to our DT blog and read Linda's devotional, see the DT's creations and join in the challenge!

Our hostess is Lovely Linda who shares this verse:  "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."  Psalm 139:14 ... and the challenge is to create a card/project with something handmade on it - could be a flower, stitching, patterned paper - show us your creativity!  And our sponsor is A Day for Daisies.  One player will will a $12 Gift Voucher to spend at the store!

♥   ♥   ♥
And now I have a winner to announce from those lovelies who came and commented on my digi paper packs!  And the winner is....

Congrats Sara ... please email me at krisb33 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com with your choice of digi paper and I'll get that right out to you!  Thanks again to all who came by this past week. 

Have a blessed week all!

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

what an amazing photo Kris :) you should frame this ♥

Diane said...

Beautiful picture, Carly!! You are a great photographer. I love to see crowning like this. It always makes me think of heaven and the day Jesus will come back. Glad your mom posted this today! It was a blessing just to see it and think about my real home! Miss Diane

Peggysue Turner said...

Love the photos your daughter took and you shared. That should be framed, I agree.