Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sassy Frassy, Fun & Flirty & Darling Dots

Hey there!  I just wanted to share some fun new paper packs I've made up recently and are now available at Daydream Designs!!  And for your chance to win one of these packs of your choice for FREE, just leave me a comment on this post by Saturday and I'll draw a winner *Ü*  Thanks for dropping by today!








And if you like ginghams or herringbone, or even OWLS, you'll find paper in those too!  
Some of my papers match the digi sets available at Daydream Designs too...
you'll find that info with each product. 

♥  ♥  ♥

Leave me a comment below by Saturday night for your chance to win a paper pack of your choice!!

9 comments:

Lozzapops said...

Oh wow, these are all gorgeous! If I don't win, think I will indulge anyway! Laura x

Lorie said...

Leave it to you to make up paper packs that are SUPER cute! You are so talented!

Sara I. said...

Wow Kris - each one is fun and fabulous!! LOVE them! xx

mamichelle said...

Adorable papers! Especially love the Sassy Frassy.

Helen said...

Not in the running for these, but wanted to say that these papers are da BOMB!!! I LOVE THEM!!! Great job, Kris!!!

Crafticakes7 said...

I am in love!!! Wow these papers are adorable! Its hard to pick a favorite..~Gloria

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

wow!! all are fabulous!! I am in love!!!

MaxineD said...

Oh Kris these are stunning papers - love them all, especially the bright ones.
Blessings
Maxine

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely stunning papers Kris ♥