Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In My Heart Awareness Freebie

 It's the 25th of the month, and that means we have a new FREE Awareness Ribbon Digi for you!  Every month McMahon Five Designs comes out with a new freebie to remind women to do their self-exams to help protect themselves against breast cancer.  Of course you can color these ribbons many other colors to represent other awarenesses.  You can see a list of October awarenesses and their colors on the DT Blog here.


In My Heart JPG and PNG




I used used Cryogen White paper which has sparkle in it for both my image and my didi paper.



For those who like to use digi paper, I have another FREEBIE for you:

6 comments:

MaxineD said...

Oh Kris this is a fabulous card love the way you have presented the image, and thank you for the freebie but I can't download it at the moment as my computer is terminal and I am using DH's tablet in the meantime.
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy W. said...

Super pretty and I love the paper too.

Helen said...

This is beautiful! I love your background! You're so talented! Love it! Blessings! ~H

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful Kris, love the paper !! ♥

Sara I. said...

The card is simply gorgeous!!! LOVE the bg dp you created and the fabulous image is perfect with it!! Thanks for the freebie Kris!xx

Jennipher said...

This is simply phenomenal! I hope to one day be as talented with these digis as you are!