Friday, August 24, 2012

Colorful School Days + Coupon + Freebie

Oooh, I can feel Fall is in the air!!  I just know that this is our li'l "end of summer teaser" though and it'll prolly turn hot again before the actual Fall season!  Many kids are back in school which means a perfect time to make some fun Scrapbook pages, cards and fun gifts for their teachers!!  And today and tomorrow only, Daydream Designs has a GIFT for YOU!!  (at the end of my post)

While I don't yet have a card made for my girls teachers, I have been busy... coloring!!  There are several School themed sets now available fully colored at Daydream Designs!  There's even a fabby digi paper pack to match!  Take a look...
© Daydream Designs 
© Daydream Designs

© Daydream Designs
8 designs, 6 x6 (resizeable), 1800px x 1800px, 300 dpi
© Daydream Designs
 
((The School Days digi sets also come in black/white for you to color yourself))
 
 
Pop over to Diane's Blog today and see her awesome
card made with this School Days Paper and colored
version digis... and grab her FREEBIE!!
 
Also... here's a coupon for you!

No comments: