Sunday, July 29, 2012

SSiC #150 Inspired Stamps

Good Morning :) We have another new challenge up at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!

Our hostess this week is Peggysue Turner who shares this verse:
Matthew 27:51 "The veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom."

Our Challenge this week is to use the torn paper technique
Our sponsor this week is Inspired Stamps
 
The very sweet owner, Antoinette sent our Design Team some clear stamps to entice y’all *Ü*  She has loads of wonderful Scripture stamps, as well as some cute li’l character stamps.  One player will win a $15 store credit for playing along!!
 
Both of my cards use Verse/Sentiment stamps from Inspired Stamps, Card Ministry Basic Set (1st Card) and Favorite Collection #2 (2nd card), along with the gorgeous Butterfly and Dragonfly dies from Serendipity Stamps!!  Loving these unique dies. 

Hope you’ll come over and read Peggysue’s excellent devotional, see the DT’s wonderful creations and  join in our challenge this week!

13 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Kris,
Oh My Goodness this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love that Beautiful Butterfly die cut...love the dp's, the colour scheme is just gorgeous too. Love the paper tearing, and the layout. Just Gorgeous.
Hugs Jacq xxx

Lozzapops said...

What beautiful cards! I love the bright colours on that top one and all the embellishments are so pretty! Made me smile! Laura x

Jerusha said...

Wow, wow wow - these cards are amazing. Love them both!!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Kris - These cards are so beautiful! I love how you started with similar elements and ideas and have 2 very different cards! So pretty!
Michelle

Diane said...

Both cards are amazing Kris. I want that butterfly!!! Love everything about your cards...colors are too pretty. You are sooo talented, and you accomplish so much. How much younger are you than me...must be at least a 100 years my junior! Have a great week...

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What stunning creations Kris!! I just love your colors and designs with the tearing!! I especially love your combo of bright colors and patterns on the first. Gorgeous work as always!! I hope all is well!! Have been thinking of you!
hugs,
Chris

MaxineD said...

Both cards are beautiful Kris, but I particularly like the second one.
Blessings
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Kris - such beautiful cards!! You are such an amazing lady, always sharing something special - both in word and heart! You are a blessing! {{{hugs}}}

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Kris! Wow! Both cards are SO pretty! Love the DP's/colors you chose! And the butterfly & dragonfly dies are lovely too! I especially like the layered torn paper on the 1st card...perfect!
Sandie

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Kris! Wow! Both cards are SO pretty! Love the DP's/colors you chose! And the butterfly & dragonfly dies are lovely too! I especially like the layered torn paper on the 1st card...perfect!
Sandie

Helen said...

These are gorgeous! I love the butterfly & dragonfly! And your papers and use of pearls is awesome! LOVE THEM! Hope you're having a blessed week! ~H

Becky said...

Gorgeous & Gorgeous! Beautiful colors and love that butterfly.

Traci M said...

Amazing and beautiful card creations, Kris!! Love the design of your second one especially!i am really at a loss with photoshop...will have to see if you have a very beginner/ let's get started tutorial for that. I would love to learn to utilize my program. Praying for you today!!