Monday, June 25, 2012

Serendipity Sale

I just discovered a card I made a while ago for Serendipity and hadn’t posted yet! 
So here it is… using one of their newly released stamps, Mailbox with Wildflowers
This stamp sells alone or you can purchase it in a cling set with the beautiful “Queen Anne’s Lace” and “Love Inside” (sentiment) stamps!  Right now Serendipity has a special going on…  Buy 3 and get your 4th stamp FREE!  Or you can buy 6 and get 2 more FREE!   Check out the deets HERE.

This card also fits our Stampin’ Sisters in Christ Challenge this week which I’m hosting (see post below).  My challenge is to use FLAGS or BANNERS in your creationCome check out what the DT made and enter to win a grab bag of stamps by our lovely sponsor, Kelly Little!! 

7 comments:

MaxineD said...

This is such a beautiful card Kris - love the drama of the green and orange contrast.
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy W. said...

Very pretty Sis!! Love the colors and the stick pins and flowers are great =)

MariLynn said...

Kris, this is gorgeous. I love flowers on the side and how you colored the flowers next to the mailbox.

Helen said...

oh, this is so pretty! your flowers are GORGEOUS and I love that embossed background! Beautiful card! ~H

Glenda Atkins said...

This is wonderful ,love the bright colours and the fabulous image. The flower edge is awesome. Wow!
hugs
glenda

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Kris - I lobe this card! The image, the embossings, the flowers. WOW! Great card!
Blessings,
Michelle

Sheryl said...

GASP! Kristine! This is absolutely GORGEOUS and STUNNING! WOW! I need to go back and stare at it some more!
BEAUTIFUL CARD!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl