Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Congrats on Your Graduation Ashley

Tomorrow's the last day of school for my kiddos... and a half day at that. They're so excited! I thought I'd take em out for lunch to celebrate. Anywhoo, my neice Ashley graduates H.S. and is on to nursing school in the Fall, woot, woot!! Congrats Ash... we're so proud of you!!

 I used Graduation Marci digi with the Hollyhocks and layered 2 of the same butterfly die from the Butterflies set 1, all from La-La Land Crafts! Have you seen their new dies?! They are awesome!! You can find lots more inspiration using these and more at the LLLC Blog and Customer Gallery *Ü*

I won't be around here much in the next week or so as I'm taking a li'l break from DT responsibilities and blogging etc. Just a short break though... will be back on June 24th as I'm hosting the challenge at SSiC that day. Hope you all have a great Father's Day weekend coming up and a fun summer!!

11 comments:

Sheryl said...

HI Kristine! This card is GORGEOUS! I so admire your lovely coloring with the rich cheerful colors! Congratulations to your niece!
As always, It's a real pleasure to visit your blog!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Lorie said...

What a fun, fun card Kris! Enjoy your break...you deserve it!

MaxineD said...

Very sweet card Kris - love the colouring on the gown. :-)
Enjoy your break - you will be missed.
Blessings
Maxine

Priyanka said...

O yes she did it, she is really happy beautiful color combination and ceration is always nice.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love Ashley's card and I am sure she will too! Love the hollyhocks and the butterfly, gorgeous card!
glenda xx

Becky said...

OH My Word Kristine, this is stunning! Great layout and beautiful colors and coloring.

Leanne ... said...

Cute, Cute, Cute card Kris.
Enjoy your few days off.
Hugs...Leanne

Kathy W. said...

This is awesome sis! Ashley loves it, thanks so much for making it for her!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful! Your eye for color is always sooo pretty!~ Congrats to your niece- a great field of study- and jobs to be found- lots of variety in choosing an area of specialty too : )

Wendy said...

adorable!

Helen said...

ADORABLE! I love your coloring of Marci! And your flowers and swirls and butterly and bling! Beautiful card! ~H