Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby Congrats, Take #2

Hello again... Tuesdays seem to be my days to post these last few weeks.  I've been kindof on a crafting/blogging break, but trying to work in a project here or there.  Well if you are a regular visitor to IS2, (my blog) this card may look familiar.  I received an email about my first baby card a couple weeks ago from a gal wanting to buy it. And since that particular card was mailed out to a blogging friend, Kim, I made another very similar one in a different color scheme and DP.  So, thought I'd share it here for ya...
I printed this cute Pollycraft digi, (from their mega pack deal) called “Little Star 2” onto Kraft cardstock and colored with my Prisma color pencils.  I decided to add a white gel pen outline to him in hopes to cover up a part where I got the black outline too thick and I think it worked out nicely :)  Gives it a bit of a pop!  :)  The DP is from the DCWV Nursery mat stack.  Sentiment is from a SU! greetings set.  For the inside, I printed the “Superstar 2” in light green in the corner and added a strip of the DP down the left side.  I didn’t take a picture of the inside before I sent it off.  Anyways, Pollycraft Digi Shop is now closed, but you can still find many of her designs at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  :) 

Hope you have a terrific Tuesday *Ü*

7 comments:

Lorie said...

That is a very, very nice card Kris! Amazing detail!

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaah what a cute baby card, love the green you used, it really gives a cheerful ambience to the card. Such an adorable image too!
glendaxx

MaxineD said...

great card Kris - love that white outline - it really does make the image 'pop'.
Blessings
Maxine

Priyanka said...

Again a beautiful piece of art work. Really cute.

Helen said...

Cute! I love that paper! And that little guy makes me smile! Hope you're having a great week! Blessings! ~H

Leanne ... said...

Oh that baby stamp is adorable on your card. So cute!
Hugs...Leanne

Kathy W. said...

Awesome baby card Sis!! Love it.