Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Serendipity Stamps & Dies Blog Hop

Welcome to our “Die Cuts” blog hop with Serendipity Stamps Designers!!  If you love dies (who doesn’t?) you will LOVE these new dies now available at Serendipity Stamps!!  The designers have created some fabby projects to introduce these dies to the public and I’m thrilled to be a part of it as their Spring/Summer Guest Designer!! 

How would YOU like to win a Stamp/Die Set??  All you need to do is hop to all of the designers’ blogs and leave us a comment.  You will have until Friday 25th to finish leaving your comments.  One hopper will be drawn to win the die set of your choice (Floral Dragonfly Stamp & Die OR the Floral Butterfly Stamp & Die set)!!

For my first card, I’ve used the Floral Dragonfly Die to create a simple yet elegant Birthday card.  The sentiment is from a fabulous set called Everyday Words (Small Horizontal).
For my next card I cut out the Floral Butterfly Die and mounted it on the Butterfly Outline Die.  I added some stickles to some flowers and leaves for a li’l sparkle (it’s still wet in my photo, so it doesn’t show up real well).   I also added some yellow/gold rhinestone flourish for a trail. 
Stamp & Die Cling Sets Used:
Floral Dragonfly Stamp & Die Set         Floral Butterfly Stamp & Die Set

Be sure to hop to these Designers and leave us a comment by Friday, 25th
for a chance to win one of these amazing Die Sets for yourself!! *Ü* 
                                                               
Amy Cokley 
Amy
Jeanne Jachna
Jeanne
Kathie Bailey 
Kathie
Miriam Napier
Miriam
Sue Eldred
Sue

*********************************************************************************
My other creations using Serendipity’s awesome dies that you may have missed:

           

29 comments:

Amy Cokley said...

Beautiful! Love them both! Great fun colors.

Lisa M said...

Visiting all you talented ladies' blogs is like a little kid gettin' dragged to candy shops all day...it's crazy wonderful!!! Your cards are stunning and the colors just POP! Beautiful work here. :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! The dragonfly and butterfly dies are amazing! Simply beautiful and your cards are so very lovely! Ohhhh...so pretty!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Newbie said...

Love your beautiful cards! The colors a wonderful together, especially the second one! Your dragonfly and butterfly are

Drifty Wright said...

I absolutely Love the Dragonfly card!! What a stunning and delicate die--and I love the color used. So soft. And the butterfly die--"ditto"!

Jeanne J said...

Kris, Don't make me choose - I love the monocromatic theme of the dragonfly, but the butterfly with the blue and gold is just so happy looking! I love the little touch of sparkle - so pretty!!!

raquelmason.stampinup.net said...

I like your color choice on the dragonfly, it's very pretty. Thanks for the chance to win a set for myself.

Sunflower said...

Beautiful cards with such stunning summer colours. Fabulous dies and beautiful layout love these cards. Thanks for sharing, hugs Rizwana xx

Kathie Bailey said...

Kris, I am so happy you are guest designer for Serendipity. I have become such a big fan of your "work". Two more gorgeous creations!

Carol P said...

they chose a wonderful guest designer, your cards have elegant colors and make such a statement!!! Keep up the great job.

Carol P said...

they chose a wonderful guest designer, your cards have elegant colors and make such a statement!!! Keep up the great job.

Carol Hartery said...

I love both of your cards, but my favorite is the second one. I love the color combination that you used on it.

Marybeth said...

Oh I love both of your gorgeous cards. I wish I could do a card like you girls with so much detail and still have it look so elegant!

Becky said...

wow, not one but two stunning cards! Love the dragon fly on the first one, great colors and love the design paper and butterfly on the second.

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh another showing of cards that are just to die for. All of the cards that you all have done are over the top.

Laurie Patterson said...

Beautiful

Deb said...

You've made them come alive with the added dimensions.

Janice M said...

What pretty cards! Lovin the new dies alot!!

Sharon Roselli said...

Both cards are so beautiful! love how soft and understated they are. Love the dies with great detail. What set is your sentiment from on the butterfly card from.

Trudy said...

I can not get enough of the dragon fly! Luv the color!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Kris, I love those dies so think I will hop along to your cohorts and leave a comment!
glendaxx

Sue Speck said...

Wonderful use of color and mixed patterns – can’t tell which one is my favorite!

Linda Grady said...

Love how elegant a simple butterfly and dragonfly can look with these great dies/stamps.

Kelly L said...

Both of these are gorgeous, Kris. I love the colors you chose, especially the dragonfly one :) I really have to save up some $$ to get these dies and stamps. terrific sets!! Hugs, Kelly

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Kris! What fun to showcase such beautiful dies! Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!
TFS!
Sandie

Marie said...

The dies are awesome!

Hugs,
Marie

Lkpt Dee said...

Just love the pink card ..OMG that pink just really stands out. Like the other one also but the dragonfly is just super looking.
Can't wait to get these stamp and die sets and make some cards up
Darlene

Miriam said...

Love both of them Kris! I will be casing them both.

Kathy W. said...

Love Love these dies!! Great job *Ü*