Serendipity Stamps & Dies Blog Hop

Welcome to our “Die Cuts” blog hop with Serendipity Stamps Designers!!  The designers have created some fabby projects to introduce these dies to the public and I’m thrilled to be a part of it as their Spring/Summer Guest Designer!! 

For my first card, I’ve used the Floral Dragonfly Die to create a simple yet elegant Birthday card.  The sentiment is from a fabulous set called Everyday Words (Small Horizontal). 
 

For my next card I cut out the Floral Butterfly Die and mounted it on the Butterfly Outline Die.  I added some stickles to some flowers and leaves for a li’l sparkle (it’s still wet in my photo, so it doesn’t show up real well).   I also added some yellow/gold rhinestone flourish for a trail.  


My other creations using Serendipity’s awesome dies that you may have missed: