Friday, May 18, 2012

M5D Digi Release - Fiddlin' Uma

TGIF!!  Welcome back *Ü*  As you can see I’ve been very busy posting/blogging all week!  Been feelin’ pretty crafty I guess.  Today is New Digi Release Day at McMahon Five Designs!  This image is called Uma and is a Jessica Grundy Original. 
I added liquid applique to all the spots on the mushrooms.   The paper is also from M5D from the Lilybee Designs, “Buttercup” pad.  I followed my daughter’s sketch for this week, #56: 

As for the rolled flowers on my card… I have a wonderful new bloggy friend from the Serendipity Stamps DT, Jeanne Jachna who mailed me a bunch of samples using several different rolled flower dies from Spellbinders, Sizzix, Memory Box etc.  so that I can compare and see which I like the best before I take the plunge and buy a set.  How sweet is she??!!!  THANK YOU Jeanne!!  She just posted lots of samples from these dies on her blog here

Want to see what else is being released at McMahon Five Designs today?!  Check out the M5D Blog and then visit my DT sistahs…

angie  Angie

Carolyn

Christine

Fran
jeni_headshot3
Jeni
kelly
Kelly

Michelle A.

Michelle P.
My Photo
Paige

Shawne

Shelly

Sue

13 comments:

Kathy said...

How cute Kristine! Love the liquid appliqué on the mushrooms, great touch. Beautifully colored! We have a friend named "Uma", so this is really cool!

Jacq said...

Hi Kris,
Hope you and the family are all well. Oh My Goodness this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful image you've used...Love the dp's, the colour scheme is so bright and cheery. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured to perfection as always. Have a lovely weekend Kris.
Hugs Jacq xxxx

Paige said...

Your coloring is fabulous! Love all the extra special touches you included on your awesome card!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors and the added butterflies!!

Jeanne J said...

Such a sweet image - your coloring is perfection and that red rose looks so real! Thanks for the shout out! Glad we met and looking forward to your Serendipity post! You're a great addition to the team!

Becky said...

This is just stunning Kris! Gorgeous layout and details, and your coloring of this is fabulous...

Kathy W. said...

So very pretty sis, I love the way you do hair!! Great job :)

Peggysuez said...

Beautiful, what lovely paper and gorgeous coloring!

MariLynn said...

Kris, Love the applique on the mushroom. What an awesome image.

MaxineD said...

lovely image, and you have really made her sing :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Fran said...

Kristine you captured Uma perfectly with all the pretty papers and embellisments. And I love the idea that you used the liqid applique to the mushroom spots. And the layout is awesome. Your daughter has a great eye for layouts. Hugs, Fran

Kelly L said...

Oh my Kris. this is really an adorable image. I really love the pretty skirt she has on. Great sketch too. Hugs and best wishes for a GREAT week! :) Kel

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully colored- love the colors of the DSP and the sketch. The mushroom with the liq applique is just perfect!