Thursday, May 24, 2012

Delicious Raspberries

Good Thursday morning to ya!  My card today features a New Release stamp from Serendipity called Blackberries … although I made them Raspberries ‘cause I wanted to use this pretty “Madeline” Prima paper and some of the sample rolled flowers that Jeanne Jachna sent me.  (Thanks again Jeanne!!  You have me sold on the Spellbinders Bitty Blossom Dies  *Ü*)   I’m so loving how this card turned out with the pretty teals, pinks, burgundies, and just the right amount of olive green.  I tried that dotty technique for highlighting around the image.
 
KrisB-SS-Blackberries3

The sentiment is from the Everyday Words (Small Horizontal).

 
We have a short blog hop going on right now, through tomorrow and one hopper can win your choice of a brand new gorgeous Die & Stamp set from Serendipity Stamps!!  You can find my post here or hop on over to the Serendipity Blog to get started *Ü*

Check out what the DT’s been up to…
                                                               
Amy Cokley Amy
Holly Holly
Jeanne Jachna Jeanne
Jenny Gropp Jenny
Kathie Bailey  Kathie
Miriam Napier Miriam
Sue Eldred Sue

11 comments:

Sunflower said...

OH WOW this card is absolutely gorgeous Love the colours and the stamped image is so beautifully coloured love the flowers too.
Beautiful card just want to keep looking at it.
Hugs Rizwana xx

Kelly L said...

Oh my, these are beautiful colors, and the raspberries look so real, Kris! Great job!! :) I am really wanting those butterfly dies!! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Spectacular card I love it, love the image and the fabulous embellishments -wow!

MaxineD said...

beautiful Kris - those flowers are fabulous, and the berries good enough to eat. :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Becky said...

wow Kris, this sure is gorgeous! :)

Lorie said...

Wow, that is just stunning Kris!

Miriam said...

Just beautiful Kris. Love the fancy paper withe the simple image.

Miriam said...

Just beautiful Kris. Love the fancy paper withe the simple image.

Kathy W. said...

These look so good and yummy! Great card sis :)

Helen said...

This is beautiful! I love your butterflies and roses! And, look, you did the dot thing with the shading around the image! It's beautiful! ~H

Leanne ... said...

This is a wozzzer card Kris. I love it!
Hugs...Leanne