Friday, May 11, 2012

Bring a Li'l Sunshine into Your Life

I have great news for all you digi lovers out there… McMahon Five Designs is releasing several new digis today by various artists!!    I'm so happy to be joining them this week as I finally have a new printer that takes cardstock really well, woohoo!!  Thanks again to Lauren Meader for her advise on a Canon.  You made me a believer ;) 

Onto my card... I have used a happy image from Studio 313 called Vintage Crate Label and colored with my Copics ... very citrusy *Ü*   I used this week's SCS Sketch Challenge SC384.
 

We found out recently that our dog appreciates the smell of oranges :)  My hubby eats a lot of them and one day he was throwing some orange peels into the burn barrel and one escaped him and landed in our dog pen.  Ginger sniffed it out and then rolled all over it (several times) to get the smell on her, so funny.  Well... it's better than some things she's rolled in before! HA!!!  ((sorry))

I'll be back with a fun post on Mother's Day!  OH... my dd's Carly has a new sketch up today at Sketches by Carly!!  Hope you'll come join the fun!!  Until Sunday... have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Helen said...

LOL That's funny about your dog! They are interesting creatures! I love your fun and summery card! That green chevron paper has me smilin'! Your flower is gorgeous and that image is fun! You did great with the copics!!! Have a great day!
~H

Danni said...

Too funny with your dog!
Love the bright colors! wonderful card!

MaxineD said...

Great card Kris - love the colours you have used :-) and you have coloured it beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

Lorie said...

Love how bright and happy this is. Great fun!