Sunday, April 01, 2012

PCW#79 From One Quack Case to Another

Happy Sunday once again!!  I am having too much fun with my cricut you guys!  I came across a new challenge (well… new to ME) at the place I purchased the cute Strawberry Shortcake Bear from my earlier card today… it’s called Paper Crafting World and their challenge is called Cooking With Cricut.  This week’s challenge is inspired by April Fool’s … MAKE US LAUGH(Use a pun-ny saying, Quote or just plain make them laugh!) 

I was inspired by a card my sister sent me recently with this sentiment.  Too funny!  I called her up and said, “SPEAK FOR YOURSELF LI’L MISSY!!!”  HaHaHa.  (not really… we both are quack cases and you’d agree if you heard us on the phone!!)  *Ü*

Well, hope I made you laugh today!  Now I gotta chuck my stinkin’ printer out the window cause it won’t let me print digis!!  It’s not more than… 4 or 5 years old but it’s giving me fits so I just feel like throwing it away and gettin’ a new one.  Wish money grew on trees!!  LOL. 

OH YA… I was gonna say, I *NEED* my printer cause I just got some new digis from Doodle Pantry!!  They’re having some great specials and even some FREEBIES!!  If you’ve never seen Laurie’s ADORABLE BIRDIES or ANTS… you’ve got to go check em out.  This new release is Fabulous!! 

Happy Crafting!!  *Ü*

14 comments:

Jerusha said...

Eeek! Hehe, this is so cute. Totally made me laugh!!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is so funny and so darn cute. It quacks me up. Thanks for joining us at CWC this week.

MaxineD said...

Fun card Kris - I take it you will send it to your sister?? ;-)
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly L said...

This is a cute and pun-ny card. LOL - love it! :) Hope you got your printer working properly. If not, uninstalling it and reinstalling it may help.

Hugs, Kel

Heather P said...

Oh my gosh, that duck is so stinkin' cute!! Your card is awesome, love te twine!! So glad you joined us at Cooking with Cricut this week!! Hope to see you again :)
Hugs,
Heather P (CWC DT)
www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

kimmiluxich said...

Oh So Cute!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut this week!

Glenda Atkins said...

What a cutie that duck is,makes me laugh just to look at him. Must be his googly eyes:O) Fab card!
Sorry about the printer :O(

wahixane77 said...

This is a fabulous card. Love the colors and saying too. I hear you about the printer...I about to chuck mine too! Can not wait to pay day to get a new one. Thanks for joining us at Cookin with Cricutand look forward to see you in the future. Olivia.

Helen said...

This one quacks me up! lol Super fun card! Love it!

Mad Crafter said...

Your card is super adorable. I love your creative choices!! The papers and fonts. What font is that? I like chunky fonts. TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut!
~Madison CWC DT Funkycards.blogspot.com

Court said...

Very creative! It is sooooo cute! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut!

Larelyn said...

So glad you found our challenge! Welcome and thanks for sharing your adorably funny card.
CWC Hugs,
Larelyn

Linsey said...

Awww how cute! This card is a quack up!!! I love it and your color combo is awesome--so bright and cheerful even with the raindrops! Thanks for sharing and joining in our CWC challenge--you made me laugh!!! hugs xxoo

Kemma said...

tremendous, fabulous, just love it!


Thanks for playing with us at CWC this week!

Thanks for sharing!
-Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
mykemmacards.blogspot.com