Thursday, April 05, 2012

Paris-Inspired Projects by my DD, Carly

Bonjour bloggy peeps!!  Well, I haven't made anything new the last few days, so I thought I'd pop on here and share what Carly made for a very fun hostess-challenge at La-La Land Crafts for Kids blog!  A question was thrown out to the girls (hostesses) "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?"  and all of them said Paris was one of those places.  So we thought it'd be fun for them to do a Paris-inspired challenge! 

I had found this fun Girly SVG set from svgcuts.com called Amelie’s Accessories.  Take a look at what Carly made...

The box is really nice sized too for trinkets and things!!


Now how about the others??  Hop on over to the LLLC4Kids blog to see the other fabby projects and leave the girls a comment?  Kids LOOOVE comments!!  *Ü* 

You can also visit Carly’s personal blog HERE.  Thanks for dropping by!!

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh my...Paris is wonderful- even on my budget (which is stopping by your blog by the way.....)! Oh I have to go visit the SVG cuts....how cool is this- and I love the sweet image- perfectly colored too. That shoe is amazing too...!

Lorie said...

Love, love, love your projects! How fun!

Glenda Atkins said...

Absolutely fabulous, wow what a great job on the box and shoe!

Kathy W. said...

Oh I love this box and that shoe is fantastic..great job!

Leanne ... said...

What a great job Carly did on this!
Blessings...from Leanne

Seleise said...

oh my gosh - this is FABULOUS!!! what a happy project! Great job!