Thursday, April 19, 2012

Doodle Pantry's Pansy Turtle

Just Poppin' up to say Hello! 

I know I haven't been posting too much here lately.  Still no printer... that works anyways!  I did get one but it won't print on cardstock so... I printed this cute pre-colored digi from work.  *Ü*  Can't do it all the time, but I figured once or twice won't hurt. 
 
carlysketch 54
This turtle is sooo CUTE!  It's called Pansy Turtle. It comes with outlines and fully colored plus a couple of digi papers!!  And I also wanted to get in on Doodle Pantry's Digital challenge--just use any DP image and you will receive a free new release set!!  The sketch is from Sketches by Carly this week, but I turned it 180. 
 
I'll be back this Sunday with another Scripture challenge from SSiC.  See ya then!

15 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

This is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love your pansy turtle, the dp,and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Wonderful take on the sketch and fab embellishments.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is very Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Patti J said...

Cuteness, Kris! Love that turtle, and the DP is so pretty! Thanks for sharing, and it's so good to see you here tonight! Hugs...

AllisonG said...

Beautiful card - love how you turned the sketch, too. Thanks for playing along again in the DPDC!

Kathy W. said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous Sis!! Love the colors and the sketch turned is awesome..great job :Þ

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Such a darling card! Love the bright fun colors. ~jeni :)

Seleise said...

so cheery and fun! love it!

Leanne ... said...

I'm popping up to say hello to and to let you know how cute this is.
Blessings...from Leanne

MaxineD said...

Love this Kris - very cute image :-). Hope your printer woes are ended soon.
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly L said...

This little guy is definitely my new favorite digi. I have a couple more of this one printed out and waiting on my desk to become a card some day soon. LOL Yours is FAB with the pink and yellow. :) Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs, Kel xoxo

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable, Kris! Love these bright and cheery colors. Do you mind sharing where you got the butterfly die. I saw one on another blog, and now I know I must have that die. So cute!!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wonderful creation! You "ooze" creativity! lol! I love this card...
Hugs,
Georgia

Kathi said...

This is super cute! Love your take on the sketch! What a bright, cheery card, love all the wonderful details!

Helen said...

Oh my! This is soooo pretty! That little turtle is adorable! Beautiful card!

Donna said...

I recognized the sketch right away. This is such a perfect layout. Love your image choice. He's one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope to see you back next month!