Friday, March 30, 2012

Once Upon a Time…

...a sweet little girl made a birthday wish to be the most beautiful princess in all the land.  And guess what?  Her wish came true... The beautiful princess is YOU! 

That's a new sentiment that's FREE when you purchase the new Princess for a Day set by Studio 313!  McMahon Five Designs is releasing several fun new digis by various artists, so hop on over to the M5D blog to see the new releases and some samples by the DT!! 

You know as well as I that every princess needs a castle... so I found this amazing SVG castle-shaped card at svgcuts.com and added lots of glitter to the flags and her dress.  (okay, so my proportions are a li'l out of whack... lol, kinda like Alice in Wonderland, heeheee… maybe she’s a magic princess and can fit through that tiny door??)
(Free poem with purchase!)
DD:  “mom, why did you color that frog grey and red?” 
Me:  “Oh, is that a frog?!!  I thought it was a ladybug!!  LOL!! 
DD:  “Umm, ya, frogs sit on mushrooms don’t they?”
Me:  “OH YA!!  DUH KRIS, no wings or antenae!!!”
Here’s a pic of our li’l family in front of the REAL pink castle at Disneyland
castle800
I DO have one more card with another new release but am going to wait until tomorrow morning to post it, so hope you’ll come back then!!  If you want a sneak peek you can always hop over to the M5D Blog and see it there!  *Ü*  Until then… have a magical Friday everyone!! 

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous ... might need to add this SVG to my collection :)

Helen said...

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous! I LOVE her velvety dress! And, sometimes frogs are grey....they aren't usually smiling when they are grey, though... :)Have a great day! ~H

Michelle said...

This is an amazing card. There are no words to describe how beautiful this is. Thanks for sharing this. I found this on the McMahon Five Designs. I will be following your blog now.
Michelle
www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

Kelly L said...

Wow, this is Adorable, Kris! :) You are so handy with these SVG files. I haven't even tried them yet.

Kathy W. said...

Wow! You've outdone yourself this time Sis!! Love this castle, great job! *Ü*

Kelly Schelske said...

This is just fabulous Kristine!!

MaxineD said...

Love that frog - by a magic castle they can be ANY colour!! Great work Kris!
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Amazing, Fabulous and Outstanding!!!! I LOVE this project- you really knocked this image and card out of the park- or should I say- over the moat and thru the woods! And, I love the ladybug....!

Glenda Atkins said...

Amazing castle, fab job!