Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just Poppin’ In to Say Hello

How cute is this li’l bear… stuck in the tree *Ü*  Sue McMahon is the artist who drew this cute image called…

I wanted to add the sentiment that came with this set but didn't have much room for it on my card front, so it will have to go inside.   I used my daughter's newest sketch at Sketches by Carly
 
carlysketch 53  

So what’re your plans this weekend??  Why not head on over to the M5D blog and check out what fabulous creations our DT made with the new releases?!!  *Ü* 

Happy Crafting! ~Kris

7 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Oh yes, this is the cutest sis!! Love this image and you did a great job on the coloring..love those leaves and flower too! *Ü*

Kelly L said...

This image is SO cute, reminds me of the Winnie the Pooh books I read as a child. :) Great job with the sketch too. Love it! Hugs, Kel

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Kris: This is SUPER cute, as always. I just wanted to invite you to link up at Word Art Wednesday. Your art is always a blessing to us, and we hope you will join us soon. Have a great week, and we look forward to your visit.
Hugs,
Karen L, Word Art Wednesday

Danni said...

Cute card!! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Amazing card- I love the beautiful coloring. you are just amazing!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable, wonderful design and colours!

Helen said...

Very cute! I do love that image! And your coloring is fabulous!!! Adorable card!