Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Cooking With Cricut #75 - Carnival

Hi there!  This wind does not make it fun to be outside in, so it’s a good day for crafting!  In my blog surfing, I came across the Cooking with Cricut Challenge for this week which is CARNIVAL

CircusTopcakeI only have one cricut cartridge called Create-a-Critter which had this fun Big Top, balloons, and seal with ball so I hope it’s close enough to a carnival?  Even if it doesn’t qualify, it was sure fun to make *Ü*  OH, the sentiment was a freebie at svgCuts.com.
  
This reminded me of a cake that I decorated for my daughter’s 2nd birthday…

I thought this would make a cute party invitation… or even through in a couple carnival tickets when the fair comes around this summer.  Aaahhh… summer!  A girl can wish right?  Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

This is soooo cute! I'm dreaming of summer along with ya...can't wait!

Bananastamper said...

This is so cute Kristine - super bright and cheerful! Love it!
Shanna :)

JustYolie said...

Adorable birthday card!! Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

Yolie, CWC Design Team

Kathy W. said...

Yep..looks like a carnival to me!! Love this cute scene sis :) Great job.

Kathy W. said...

Yep..looks like a carnival to me!! Love this cute scene sis :) Great job.

Diane said...

Oh my! That is just so cute!!! Love all the bright colors,and child would adore this as a party invite or as a card!