Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Just Skiing by to Say Hi!

Happy Tuesday… brrr, it’s cold outside!!  I wish it would either snow or be sunny don’t you??  Anyways, my card tonight showcases a new release digi set from Doodle Pantry called Ski Sheep and comes with 2 digital papers and a variety of sentiments too!  You can see more samples with this cute li’l guy in the shop HERE. 

We’re having a monthly challenge going on once again and everyone who plays WINS!  Hop over to the DP blog to see what cute set you can win this month just for entering your card or other project using ANY Doodle Pantry Image! 
 
For my card I used curling ribbon that you tie up packages with – I don’t know why I used that, but it was in my ribbon bin so I grabbed it and went with it.  I also added some dazzling diamonds glitter to the top snowflake.  The sketch is the current one at Sketches by Carly – come play along with us! 

17 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Beautiful creation Kristine! I need to try Carly's sketches...you always do wonderful creations with them. That is one talented young lady!
Hugs

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just soooo cute!

MaxineD said...

love it, Kris, and thanks for the smile.
Blessings
Maxine

Joanna said...

I love the curling ribbon Kris, good call! The colors are great too.

auntbeespickles said...

Totally adorable! I always love your creativity!
Hugs, Sarah

Chrissy D said...

Very Cute!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Super wonderful card, love the yellow and the gorgeous snowflake.

AllisonG said...

Everything on your card works so well together. I love that striped paper with the lil' snowflakes on it!

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! I love the snowflake and how you did the sentiment.

Crystal said...

SOOOOOO CUTE, such a sweet image, great colors and love that added ribbon!!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this image and the touch of curling ribbon was genius.

Kathy W. said...

How did I miss this one!! love this Kris..such a cute design..oh it's Carly's, duh!! I love those papers.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Such a terrific card, Kris. Love how you showcased this image. The details are fabulous and your design using Carly's sketch is wonderful.

Dawn Frost said...

Kris I LOVE the green background. The yellow ribbon is the perfect pop for the sheep.

Patti J said...

Awww....love it! The use of Carly's sketch was the first thing I noticed! And that curling ribbon? Genius! Why didn't I think of that? lol.... Great card, Kris - thanks for sharing!

Patti P. said...

I love the curly ribbon, so pretty with the snowflakes!! Carly's sketch is perfect with this image and what a beautiful card it made.
hugs...

Helen said...

I love it! I love the color scheme you went with for this card! And, that sheep is just adorable!