Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Doodle Pantry Release Day ~ Rev. 3:20

Morning!!  Happy first day of February ♥ ♥  It’s ‘new release’ day at Doodle Pantry so the DT have lots of eye candy showing off the fabby new digis!

My card uses a set called “Knocking” and includes this hand knocking along with 4 sentiments.  I used the Rev. 3:20 digi, “Behold I stand at the door and knock”…  if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
 
Also, a new challenge begins today, DPDC#20 and all you have to do to earn a FREE SET is use any Doodle Pantry image and enter using the blue frog (linky).
 
For my card, I used Copics in lots of shades of browns for the door and am pretty pleased with the outcome.  The sketch is the current at Sketches by Carly (kinda).  ;)  I embossed the olive layer with the brick wall folder.  (sorry can’t see it in this pic).  Carly told me I needed to distress my brown floral layer so I did.  She’s got good intuition when it comes to crafting.  Actually my other daughter does too as she helped me out the other day and I was so happy with the result :)  So nice to have a couple “friends” to craft with!! 
 
Hope you’ll pop over to the Challenge blog and see what else is NEW… and then join our challenge *Ü*

15 comments:

Patti P. said...

Kris, what a gorgeous card, so glad we showcased two different verses in our cards.
Your design is beautiful. Love this set...you are so lucky to have two built in stamping buddies and the sketch is just fabulous.
hugs.....

Patti J said...

Kris, this is just gorgeous! I love this set, and am planning a post with it for Sunday! Beautifully done, my friend! You are so lucky that your DD's like to share your love for crafting! They seem like very sweet, talented, and beautiful young ladies! Thanks for sharing...

Pat (mspfd) said...

I am in awe -- This is a breathtaking creation. Beautiful work Kris! Your coloring is outstanding.

Kathy W. said...

Beautifully done Sis! Love the papers and your coloring is gorgeous!! Terrific job =)

Helen said...

I bet you all have so much fun at your house! Makes me want to move in, too, so I can always have a crafting buddy! :) Your card is beautiful and coloring...AMAZING!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Kris, wonderful design and colouring!

Karen Howard said...

Really stunning, LOVE how you showcased this image!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful inspirational card!

AllisonG said...

Great job on the coloring of the door! I actually had to look close to see if it was wood grain paper or not.

MaxineD said...

Great card Kris - what a blessing to have two crafting buddys in your daughters!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lorie said...

This is just gorgeous Kris!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Quite elegant and the wood effect is a really fabulous touch. Loved the layout - very special!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Kris, what a striking card! Beautiful colors!! Love all the layers!!
Hugs!
Sarah

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a stunning creation and Carly was right about the distressing of the flower layer; it looks wonderful! I am envious of your crafting buddies. I only have my grandchildren when they visit...
Hugs,
Georgia

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful card Kris, very elegant!