Saturday, February 18, 2012

Carly's Poem Project for School

Hi everyone... hope you're having a great Saturday so far?!  I just want to pop in here real quick and share this awesome poem page that my daughter Carly made for school.  She just posted it on the La-La Land Crafts 4 Kids blog and I'd love it if you wanted to pop over and take a closer look, she also typed out her poem so easier to read.... maybe you'd like to leave her a comment??  ;)  That'd be awesome!  Have a great weekend.

Don’t forget… if you have kids who love to craft, we have a Kids’ challenge going on right now that’s to use STRIPES!  Must include a La-La Land Crafts stamp or digi.  Hope your kids will come play!!  *Ü*

3 comments:

MariLynn said...

What an awesome poem. Are you the nerd or the musician or both? That describes my family too!!Tell her I really liked it!!

Kathy W. said...

Great job Carly! Love the poem :)

Helen said...

Too cool! Great poem!