Friday, January 13, 2012

U Stole My Heart - New M5D Release

Happy TGIF!!  It’s finally Friday once again and I have another new release from McMahon Five Designs to share.  This cute set is by Studio 313, called “Funny Little Things – You Stole My Heart”.  As you can see I used Carly’s Sketch once again --- there’s still ONE MORE WEEK to get in on this sketch!  We have a sponsor and some fabby DT inspiration, so hope you’ll hop on over and play along with us!!

I ran into a li’l snag while trying to color these up… I ran out of grey Copic marker… Grrr!  ;)   So I relied on my photoshop skills to color this up.  What do ya think? 

Bee creative...Ink Something!

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Fantastic card! I saw that image yesterday...it is adorable!

Kathy W. said...

So sweet Kris, I love this image!! Great papers too and that sketch looks so familiar! HMMMM...lol

MaxineD said...

Love how you presented this image Kris - great computer colouring skills too!
Blessings
Maxine

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the bright colour of this card, very cute image and well laid out!

Jerusha said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute. Just adorable! Love the papers and colours you chose. And the sketch is awesome, too. Love it!!

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Oh Kristine! It's so cute!!! I love this image and your choice of papers is so perfect! Love the combo pink and green! Lovely!

Helen said...

This is so adorable! This little racoon cracks me up!