Thursday, January 12, 2012

SVG Shaped Card & M5D Release Day

Hi y’all … happy Thursday!!  Today’s our first digi and svg release of the new year at McMahon Five Designs as we’ve got bunches to share!!  I’ve made not one, but FOUR cards for this release, but I will show them to you over the next few days, although if you pop over to the DT blog you will get some sneak peeks of my cards *Ü*
 
For this card, I used the new SVG file to make a shaped card.   And the best part… it’s FREE this week!!  Not only does it come in SVG cutting file, but you can also get the DIGI FREE too!
I used my SCAL software and Cricut.  It cut beautifully!  I cut 3 of this file; two of the same size in black for my card base, and one slightly smaller in red for the front.  I stamped a pretty li’l flourish all over the red in classic red ink.  The red layer is pop dotted to the black card base and then I added white dots with a gel pen.  I tied a cute li’l heart charm using some striped twine and finished it off by adding a vintage Valentine image that I colored with Copics.   You can find this vintage clear stamp HERE.
 
What else is new??   We welcome a brand new artist for our D’Amour Allure line, Jeni Slack!  She’s also joining our DT so you’ll get to see her style and get to know her as an artist too!  Very cute stuff, so be sure to pop on over to the DT blog to see the new line and others… and there’s lots of eye candy from the Design Team that’s sure to please, so come on by  *Ü*

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Just gorgeous Kris! You've really been rockin' the creations recently!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous Kris!! I am loviv' this shape. What a great Valentines Day card. Love it ~jeni :)

Crystal said...

AWWW Kris such a super fun card shape hun, this is fabulous and your image is colored perfectly ADORABLE!!!!

MaxineD said...

This looks really vintage Kris - fabulous use of the images.
Blessing
Maxine

Kathy W. said...

OOOlala...love this. It's so pretty and love the shape of this card..great job!