Sunday, January 22, 2012

SSIC#123 - Let a Heart Stand out

Good morning!  It’s time for a new challenge at Stampin’ Sisters in Christ and I am your challenge hostess this week!  The Scripture I chose is Proverbs 3:3 “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. "  And so my challenge is to make a heart stand out in your card or project.   You can read my devotional by hopping over to our Challenge Blog.  I went really simple this week for my card.  This is a stamp set I’ve had for about 1 year… I got it from Taylored Expressions for having been a Key Ingredients subscriber for a year.  But I hadn’t used it until yesterday.  Not sure why… it’s a very cute set.  Seems I’ve pretty much gone digital and most of my rubber stamps have been neglected. 
 
Anyways, I messed up and grabbed the wrong” sentiment… it was suppose to say under the “Thank You”, “From the bottom of my heart.”  But “how thoughtful of you” will do ;) 
 
Here’s an upclose shot to show the dazzling diamonds I added to the ♥s.
Hope you’ll join us for this challenge!  Have a wonderful week!
Bee creative...Ink Something!

11 comments:

This Art That Heals said...

Beautiful card hun. I love the stitching and the heart charm.Very pretty.

Have a beautiful day!

Becky said...

This is beautiful! Love the heart flowers and the the charm is such a nice touch.

Lorie said...

So pretty and sweet Kris!

Miesje said...

Oh I love it! Great on the Kraft. The charm and sewing is perfect on it. Loved your devo Kris - as always! Have a terrific week!

Traci M said...

This is an adorable card, Kris!! Love the added stitching, it kind of gives it a folk art look!! Your devotions was refreshing to read this morning.. I like the idea of a necklace close to your heart...it is a good visual. Have a blessed week!

Peggysuez said...

That is such a cute card! Love how you made the heart flowers and the kraft background really shows them off! Loved your devotional this morning too. Words from the heart. :)

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Kris - thisis simply lovely! Gorgeous detaila, I love your stitching. Your devotional was fabulous - very inspiring! Thank you for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

maryr917 said...

this is such a pretty card Kris and thanks for the great commentary on the Proverbs scripture on the SSIC blog-very insightful

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love the sweet hearts with glimmer, and the DSP is fabulous esp with the sitiching!

Helen said...

I love this! It's simply adorable! ;)

MariLynn said...

Loved reading your devo. This is such a prety card. I love the sparkles on the hearts. I also really like the layout!!