Monday, January 16, 2012

Moonlit Wolf - a Doodle Pantry Release

Have you seen the new digi releases at Doodle Pantry yet?  They’re fantastic.  We also have our monthly challenge going on right now and everyone who enters WINS!  All you have to do is link up your creation using ANY Doodle Pantry image (lots of freebies HERE) and then you will be emailed a new release digi set complimentary for playing along!!  How cool is that?!! 
 
I use the Wolf set to make a masculine card for my boss’ birthday.  To get the moon and the glow around him I brought the non-colored digi into photoshop and created my background, leaving the wolf white so I could color him with Copics.  And since I’m all out of grey Copics I used several browns and a flesh tone to color him up.  That’s all I got for today.  Thanks for stopping by!!
  Bee creative...Ink Something!

15 comments:

AllisonG said...

Holy cow - that's an amazing job on coloring that image and creating the moonlit background! So cool!!!

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous masculine card! I love the background!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Kris, this card is really fabulous!! Wow, your boss will love it! Totally love that knot too!
Hugs, Sarah

Patti J said...

Kris, your boss will love this. What a nice card! I'm so impressed with your knot - those are a bit fussy to tie! You go girl! Beautifully done! Hugs...

Kathy W. said...

Holy smokes!! this is gorgeous KRis. I love the background and the moon effect...Awesome job, your boss will love it for sure =)

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my...I can hear the wolf howls! Very cool!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just stunning with the wolf and the sky - love the great layering too!

MaxineD said...

Love the light effects from the moon, and that knot in the string is amazing!!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lorie said...

I won't even attempt this image and you've done an amazing job! WOW!

Cheryl said...

Hi hun,just wanted to thank you for your lovely comment you left on my blog,just wanted to let you know that the shoe template is a my craft studio Template CD,which I got for Christmas hope that helps,love your card its amazing beautiful detail hugs cherylxxxxxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wow! I love the way you have done the background and your coloring (as always) is wonderful! All of the elements on your card work so great together...one awesome creation!
~Hugs~
Georgia

Karen Howard said...

Wow, your coloring on this image is stunning! Love the entire layout and embellishments too, fabulous card!!! Hugs, Karen

Pat (mspfd) said...

Drop dead gorgeous, Kris. This is an outstanding creation.

Helen said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Amazing coloring!

Dawn Frost said...

Kristine love the moon background! With the white border it looks so much like a photo, gorgeous. Aloha from Maui!