Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy SNAIL Mail ~ My DD’s New Digi Set

Isn’t this snail adorable??  It was drawn by my 13-year old daughter Carly for her new store, Carly’s Digi Shop.  She keeps pretty busy with school and after school activities, but on the weekends she loves to draw (she wants to be an artist when she “grows up”) and make up card sketches.  So I used her sketch at Sketches by Carly this week but turned it sideways.  Now she’s got a sample for her shop!  If any of you have cards made with her digis, please share a link with us and we’ll add it to the store as well.  *Ü*
 
This is a set of 7 digis, outline and colored version with sentiments, $2.50!
Hope you’ll join in the sketch challenge!!  It goes for 2 weeks, so will end Feb. 2nd and we have a fabulous sponsor once again… come check it out!  *Ü*
Bee creative...Ink Something!

11 comments:

Helen said...

CUTE! I love the "snail mail" idea for a digi set and I especially love the eyes on this snail! Great card! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super adorable and such a great take on Carly's sketch.

(btw, made the corrections on my post to Sketches by Carly #48)

MaxineD said...

Wow - Carly doesn't have to wait to grow up to be an artist!! - to do some study, maybe, but the talent is there!!
Wonderful card too, BTW Kris :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lorie said...

This is just a lovely card Kris! You know how much I love pink! :D

Lorie said...

Oh, and I MUST have Carly's new set...it is so cute! :)

The Crafty Hun said...

This snail set is the cutest thing! Love it!!

http://www.thehunsblog.com w/ retired Stampin' Up GIVEAWAY!!

Kathy W. said...

Very cute set! Carly...you out did yourself on this one! I love it, and Kris...love your card!!

Sparkle Smith said...

This is just darling!

Lovely Linda said...

Oh so YUMBLY in every way Kris! You and Carly are a DYNAMIC DUO! Love it! {{{hugs}}}

Karen Letchworth said...

Kris: Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog to say hello. It's much appreciated! I've had fun scrolling through your beautiful blog looking at your projects. SO sweet! I would LOVE to become followers of one anothers' blogs, but always like to ask permission first - if you're interested. It's great to get a peek inside your talented mind and see all these fun creations. Hope to see you again soon!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Kelly L said...

I was poking around this morning after visiting Kathy's blog, and see that Carly is drawing her own digis now ... that is GREAT! I hope she is doing well and gaining lottsa $$ for her college fund. Very entrepreneur of you gals. Love it!

I emailed you about sponsoring Carly's blog with some goodies (spelled Carly w/a K in my email, sorry). If you didn't receive that email, please let me know.

Hugs, Kel :)