Saturday, January 07, 2012

Doodle Pantry Happy Birdie + a Sketch

Happy Saturday!!  Isn’t this birdie so cute?  Today my sister Kathy and I did a li’l “sister challenge” which was to use any Doodle Pantry image, along with the colors Blue, Green and Purple.  Be sure to hop over to her blog and see her super cute creation!! 

I used an “Oldie but Goodie” image called Happy Birdie (precolored version) and I added the newly released Winter Accessories which is perfect for so many of the Doodle Pantry animals!! 
 
I also followed my daughter’s sketch from this week—LOVE this sketch!!
You can use any vendor’s image for this challenge – our sponsor is Bugaboo!
carlysketch 47
There’s also a challenge going on at Doodle Pantry as well, DPDC19… and all you need to do is Use ANY Doodle Pantry digital image to enter by Jan. 24th.  Everyone who enters will be emailed this fun new release, Workout Birdie:
Thanks for dropping by!!  Have a wonderful weekend *Ü*
Bee creative...Ink Something!

20 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute and fun! Fun papers and colors and I lvoe the flowers/leaves!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, such bright and cheerful card!

Patti J said...

Oh my, Kris! This is just way too cute! Love the colors, the sketch, and the sister challenge! Hugs...

Kathy W. said...

LOVE it Kris! The flowers are so pretty and love that punch you used too =) Thanks for doing this sister challenge with me!! love ya

Chelsea said...

so cute ... love the colors!

Glenda Atkins said...

The winter accessories look awesome on the happy birdie, super card Kris! Love your flower accents.

MaxineD said...

very cute - love the colours too ;-)
Blessings
Maxine

Patti P. said...

Such a fun sketch and your papers are fab...love the winter accessiories so much! tfs
hugs....

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Super cute sketch by Carly and I love what you have done with ut. Your color choices are the perfect combo too! So happy you and Kathy do these challenges because we all get to view the wonderful creations which are the result! I love your card and Birdie looks so nice and warm with he winter accessories on!
Hugs,
Georgia

Elizabeth Hart said...

Kris - what glorious and happy colors are in this card -love the winter accessories - so cute!!

AllisonG said...

I love the bright colors and Carly's sketch is awesome!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Kris, this card just couldn't be anymore happy! Love it! The color combo is great. How for "a sisters challenge"!! You two are just cute! Great card!
Hugs, Sarah

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! Love the sentiment and the notebook punch.

Karen Howard said...

Super cute card and great take on the sketch challenge. Love the bright colors too!

Nasir said...

The best take on this sketch, I really like it.

Scratch card printing
membership card

Dawn Frost said...

I love his hat and scarf, fantastic set! Great card Kristine!

Donna said...

Kristine - that little birdie is my favorite and I love his little winter clothes!! Made me smile!!

Julie said...

Your coloring rocks!! Really works great with Carly's sketch too
Hugs,
Julie

Jerusha said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute. Love these adorable birdies. Love them! Great sketch too! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is super fantabulous! Love how this adorable birdie looks decked out for winter. Great details and embellishments!