Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Daughters are the BEST!!

Photobucket
Today I'm just sharing some family stuff... yesterday was my 15th wedding anniversary and my girls (ages 11 & 13) made us a yummy cake while we were at work and then while my hubby and I went out for dinner here in town the girls set a nice table, complete with candles, the cake, and cards they made!  Very cute and thoughtful of them, and we felt so loved.  THANK YOU GIRLS!! 

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and I'll see ya again soon!! 
Bee creative...Ink Something!

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Shanna

Sara I. said...

Happy Love Day and hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas surrounded by those you love most!
~hugs

Sue from Oregon said...

Your girls have definitely picked up on your thoughtfulness Mom!

Lorianna said...

Oh Kris
This is so cute!!!
Happy Belated Anniversary!
&
Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Lorianna