Saturday, December 24, 2011

Make a Scene - Valentine Couple

Hi, I’m back… for the 3rd day in a row—woot, woot!  I just HAD to get one more scenario sets from Digi Drawn and play in the La-La Land Crafts weekly theme challenge:  “all white except for image”.   I also noticed more challenges at Feline Playful blog having the same challenge, so here I go!! 
 
Stamps I used are Darling Marci & Amour Luka from La-La Land Crafts, and then the Tea Party scenario set from Digi Drawn.  I added some fancy corners to my image and paper pierced holes in between them.  Then I added 4 doilies on my base layer and paper pierced around the scallops for an elegant touch.  I really love these li’l scenarios ~ and perfect for Valentine’s Day … OR an anniversary!  My hubby and I just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this week *Ü*
 
CHALLENGES I’M ENTERING THIS INTO:
La-La Land Crafts:  Customer Gallery
Cards and More:  Monochromatic
City Crafter Challenge:  Winter White
Try it On Tuesday:  anything goes
Digi Doodle Shops Best:  anything goes
Sarah Hurley Challenges:  coloring
The Paper Shelter:  Look of Lace
Paper Pretties:  red/white/your choice (yellow)
 
Bee creative...Ink Something!

13 comments:

Lorie said...

Look at you go posting 3 times in one week! LOL! As usual your card is amazing! Merry Christmas Eve!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work. Your colouring is awesome.

Kim said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter!
Merry Christmas!

Ros said...

Gorgeous ... beautifully done ... thank you so much for playing along at CCCB

Linda R. said...

How cute is this... Your coloring looks great. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kathy W. said...

Awesome card Kris! Love the scene here and those images are so cute. Great job

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, I love the scene you've created and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's challenge and good luck
Claire xx

Doris P. said...

What an elegant dinner :o) ! Thanks for joining us at CuM!
Hugs Doris

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the cute images. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. luv gina xx

Linda said...

This is just beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at TPS.. Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a beautiful project, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about this, what a fantastic job. Thanks for joining us at 365 cards!

Stampalicious said...

this is so cute! love the way you coloured it, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop, hugs, martina