Thursday, December 08, 2011

M5D New Release Day – Peppermint Patti

Today is ‘new release day’ at McMahon Five Designs!! 

I’ve used the festive “Peppermint girl from the Solocosmo line.  The background paper is “Minty Digi Paper” and sentiment from the Peppermint Digi set, (both by Doodle Pantry), and I used Spellbinders Snowflake dies behind the peppermint candy.

You can purchase her in jpg or png
Now that you’ve seen my TRY at her, you’ve GOT to go see Jessica Grundy’s painting of this Peppermint girl at her online store.  Isn’t that gorgeous??  I can sit and look thru her gallery for hours!!

There’s more being released today, so please come on over to our DT blog to check em all out and see the team’s wonderful eye candy!!  *Ü* 
Bee creative...Ink Something!

8 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Oh my goodness Kris...I never would've thought to do her hair green/red, how clever of you. I love this card and the papers are perfect. Great touch adding the candy too. Have a great day!

Kristine said...

thanks sis! Not sure I ♥ the hair... but I think the coloring on the face rocks, HA! Maddy thought she looked evil with green hair, so had to add the red. Chat w/ ya later gator! Love ya

Christine said...

It's so nice to see you play along with us this week Kris! I love how you colored Peppermint and your sentiment is so perfect!!! Adorable card!

MaxineD said...

Great sentiment Kris :-) I love puns. Interesting that all the team whop used this image coloured her hair red!!
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

I really love how you've colored her and the candy embelli is perfect. :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yummy Peppermint- your coloring is amazing- love the gorgeous shading on her face!!! Great card!

This Art That Heals said...

Wow, I just saw this, don't know how I missed it. The coloring of her hair and face are incredible. Love it.

Seleise said...

This is AWESOME!!! I love how you did her hair - so creative! Your coloring is amazing! love it!